If you’re looking for something Christmas-y to watch this holiday season, we’ve vetted a few Christmas movies and episodes, so you don’t have to.
- The “Winter” episode of “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life”, if you haven’t already. (I suspect you have, especially if you’re a regular of this blog.)
- “12 Dates of Christmas” is pretty solid. It’s Groundhog Day except with Amy Smart, Christmas and Zack Morris.
- The “White Christmas” episode of “Black Mirror,” if you’re in the mood for something really dark.
- Use this list from Bustle if you really wanna dive in.
On Hallmark Channel
- “The Nine Lives of Christmas.” This is my new cheesy-Christmas-movie favorite. The Atom from “The Flash” plays a fireman who gets close to a vet because their cats become best friends. I mean, firemen and cats? This movie knows it’s demographic.
- “Family for Christmas.” Like “Family Man,” but with one of the chicks from “Mean Girls.”
- See their whole Countdown to Christmas.
- “A Puppy for Christmas.” I haven’t even finished watching this one yet, but it has the werewolf from “Bitten” and a puppy, so….
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!