This year I’ve decided to become my own publishing company; KEL Publishing currently has two titles out: A Guy and a Girl, a Dog and a Cat and Zombies and Periphery.
GGDCZ is the best book you’ll ever read…about pets and zombies. Periphery is the best story you’ll ever read, about a girl who goes crazy and cuts herself…and there may be a murder mystery…or two.
Videos and descriptions below:
A Guy and A Girl, a Dog and a Cat and Zombies
Blaze and Brandi have two obsessions: zombie movies and their pets: Kanna, a Dalmatian-Lab-Border Collie, and Kiro, the silver tabby. They never knew these two interests would coincide. Alright, they knew. They really really knew. In fact, they’ve been preparing for catastrophe since before December 21, 2012. And when the zombie apocalypse does a very convincing dress rehearsal the day after Thanksgiving, they’re not quite as unprepared as the rest of the masses even with pets in tow. In fact, you could even call them almost ready.
Buy here for only 99 cents.
Kalana isn’t popular at her school, but strangely no one messes with her, despite the rampant bully problem. Perhaps it has something to do with her sheriff father who single-handedly cleaned up their once particularly dangerous town. The townspeople are grateful, but what was the cost of this strange miracle? Some say it certainly caused his wife’s murder two years previous, but the kids at Kalana’s school have a different theory. Kalana does strange things when she sleepwalks. She always wakes up covered in blood with her wrists slashed. But Kalana isn’t convinced that this is why the kids at her school treat her so strangely. She wonders if there’s something more. Something just out of reach. In her periphery.
Buy here for only $1.99.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- HBO GO Pick of the Week: Girls
- Whedon Watch: “In Your Eyes”
- Netflix Instant Pick of the Week: Rectify
- ATX Television Festival: Day Three: Roswell’s 15-year reunion
- ATX Television Festival: Day Two
- ATX Television Festival: Day One
- Tune into the ATX Television Festival This Weekend
- Odd Duck
- The Remembering Process made this Chickster time travel
- Netflix Instant Mother’s Day Pick of the Week: The Guilt Trip
- Chick Flick Picks: Fed Up and Neighbors
- Bookworm Reviews: Angel Sometimes and Austin Author Helen Ginger
- Chick Flick Picks: The Other Woman
- Beautimous: Beauty Subscription Boxes
- Guest Post: Yoga for Wellness #6
Buy Chickster t-shirts and more on CafePress!