Skip Town: Chihuly Nights Exhibit
If you happen to find yourself in Dallas before Nov. 5, you should really check out the Chihuly Nights exhibit at the Dallas Arboretum.
Running night and day (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on select nights), these sculptures are gorgeous in all lights. At night, though, they’re illuminated and there’s usually a concert and dinning options. But if you don’t have time to make the trek to Dallas, enjoy the sneak peek below.
Images by Gretchen Saxton
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- The Revamped SoLa Alamo and Highball
- HBO GO Pick of the Week: Girls
- Whedon Watch: “In Your Eyes”
- Netflix Instant Pick of the Week: Rectify
- ATX Television Festival: Day Three: Roswell’s 15-year reunion
- ATX Television Festival: Day Two
- ATX Television Festival: Day One
- Tune into the ATX Television Festival This Weekend
- Odd Duck
- The Remembering Process made this Chickster time travel
- Netflix Instant Mother’s Day Pick of the Week: The Guilt Trip
- Chick Flick Picks: Fed Up and Neighbors
- Bookworm Reviews: Angel Sometimes and Austin Author Helen Ginger
- Chick Flick Picks: The Other Woman
- Beautimous: Beauty Subscription Boxes
Buy Chickster t-shirts and more on CafePress!