Five Things We Love This Week
Last week we talked about the new glass slippers trend, but did you know that castles aren't just for Europe? According to this article, you can visit several in America!
There's also an under water hotel race going on between Dubai and Fiji. Can you imagine sitting in a room surrounded by what's under the ocean? This is definitely not a hotel for those with any inkling of claustrophobia, but could be amazing for those who don't mind closed-in spaces.
We're also really excited about all the upcoming fall movies! See an excellent list of them here from MTV.com.
And who knew that Hollywood was so often guilty of statutory? We found this article shocking in both its information and its casual tone.
And did you know that you can actually pay to run from a bunch of zombies this December in Austin? It's called the "Run For Your Lives" 5K zombie run. You can also be a zombie that chases runners and gets a T-shirt, but unfortunately all those spots are taken in Austin as well as all volunteer spots. You can read all about it from this article about a previous run or visit the website. If the video on the website looks familiar, it's because they often advertised this run during the most recent season of "The Walking Dead." Brilliant.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Christmas on Netflix Instant: Happy Christmas
- Chick Flick Picks: Laggies
- The Revamped SoLa Alamo and Highball
- HBO GO Pick of the Week: Girls
- Whedon Watch: “In Your Eyes”
- Netflix Instant Pick of the Week: Rectify
- ATX Television Festival: Day Three: Roswell’s 15-year reunion
- ATX Television Festival: Day Two
- ATX Television Festival: Day One
- Tune into the ATX Television Festival This Weekend
- Odd Duck
- The Remembering Process made this Chickster time travel
- Netflix Instant Mother’s Day Pick of the Week: The Guilt Trip
- Chick Flick Picks: Fed Up and Neighbors
- Bookworm Reviews: Angel Sometimes and Austin Author Helen Ginger
Buy Chickster t-shirts and more on CafePress!