Five Things We Love This Week
If you thought glass slippers were just for fairy tales, you were wrong. We love this new trend that has emerged in fashion recently. Like this pair from Marc Jacobs.
Urban Outfitters has also gotten some heat for a line of T-shirts that seems to encourage drinking. So far it’s been pointed out that possibly teens shouldn’t be sold shirts like this, but teens aren’t the only ones who shop at Urban Outfitters! Seems like an affront to free speech if you ask us, (though we suppose carding for this shirt could be okay.) But imagine if these charges were ever brought against the type of racy T-shirts you can find at Spencer’s Gifts! Where would we get our funny T-shirts?
And who knew anyone could look good with orange hair, but we’re loving Katy Perry that way!
And also, while Florence Welch is on hiatus, check out some of her most startling looks!
We’re also loving this “Perfect Pitch” exclusive clip, featuring one of our favorite “Twilight” cast members.
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- HBO GO Pick of the Week: Girls
- Whedon Watch: “In Your Eyes”
- Netflix Instant Pick of the Week: Rectify
- ATX Television Festival: Day Three: Roswell’s 15-year reunion
- ATX Television Festival: Day Two
- ATX Television Festival: Day One
- Tune into the ATX Television Festival This Weekend
- Odd Duck
- The Remembering Process made this Chickster time travel
- Netflix Instant Mother’s Day Pick of the Week: The Guilt Trip
- Chick Flick Picks: Fed Up and Neighbors
- Bookworm Reviews: Angel Sometimes and Austin Author Helen Ginger
- Chick Flick Picks: The Other Woman
- Beautimous: Beauty Subscription Boxes
- Guest Post: Yoga for Wellness #6
Buy Chickster t-shirts and more on CafePress!