Five Things We Love This Week
1) Obviously, the biggest thing happening this week (other than SXSW recovery) is the release of “The Hunger Games.” We kind of doubt the movie is going to be better than this Lana Del Ray parody:
2) And scarier than kids killing kids for food is this super-creative mash-up some dude named Pablo made of movie monsters and villains:
3) Speaking of SXSW, we are kicking ourselves that we slept through Glen Hansard’s early morning set for KUT at the Four Seasons. The Frames and Swell Season frontman is the most charming storyteller around.
4) Forget Peeta and Gale. We’re Team Brandon all the way.
5) So after all the hubbub of SXSW, maybe it’s a good time to embrace the philosophy writer Pico Iyer soulfully espouses in the New York Times. What’s the longest you’ve ever unplugged for?
2 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Buy Chickster t-shirts and more on CafePress!