1) As jewelry commercials have been reminding us for weeks, Valentine’s Day is descending upon us. In honor of the holiday, Nerve assembled a pretty perfect list (especially their No. 1 pick) of the 50 Greatest Love Songs of All Time. For the list-happy, you can also check out their 25 Greatest Love Songs of the ’60s, the ’70s, the ’80s, the ’90s and the ’00s. What do you think will end up on the ’10s list?
2) If you’re feeling a little broken-hearted this Valentine’s Day, we won’t blame you if you cry along with this gorgeously intimate cover of the cheeseball “Pretty Woman” soundtrack staple “King of Wishful Thinking” as performed by Time Travels (via SYFFAL):
3) If you’d rather spend your V-Day three sheets to the wind, we recommend blaring Fun. and Janelle Monae’s “We Are Young”:
4) If you’d rather just look at hot guys, definitely watch the Oscar-nominated French star of “The Artist,” Jean Dujardin, doing some villainous auditioning in this Funny or Die video:
And then there’s this banned poster for his next film, “Les Infideles.” Sacre bleu!
5) And for those who appreciate a Chuck Norris joke, Happy Valentine’s Day from America’s Sweetheart herself: