1) Halloween may feel like weeks ago, but it’s never too late to laugh at these kids who threw some pretty hilarious tantrums when their parents pretended they’d eaten all their candy.
2) Check out the latest and greatest in Austin’s craft scene at the annual Austin Craft Riot Holiday Show, which is FREE and held this Saturday and Sunday at the Marchesa Hall.
3) Diablo Cody’s Red Band Trailer series resurfaced recently to feature an interview with the delightfully smarmy Joel McHale. Our favorite basic-cable television host/”Community” star delivers all the sarcastic charm you’d expect, but fair warning — when he starts holding that baby toward the end, your ovaries may just kick into overdrive.
4) If you’re feeling old, read up on this comforting advice Cracked offers about leaving your 20s behind.
5) Who knew Batman was actually an idiot? These College Humor sketches present a new, but not necessarily improved take on Batman interrogating the Joker, battling wits with the Riddler, trying out new voices and, as you’ll see below, unsuccessfully vanishing from a rooftop: